- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or high-speed blender in the order they are listed.
- Pulse 8-10 times until mixtures holds together, scraping down the sides of the blender once if necessary.
- Divide mixture evenly between 3 small bowls.
- Colour each bowl of mixture using your superfood powders of choice, using between 1/8-1/4 of a teaspoon to reach the desired colour.
- Mix well with a spoon or spatula until the powder is well incorporated and colourful.
- Roll teaspoon size balls of mature into little ovals/eggs or desired shapes. (This is a great place for the kids to get hands on!)
- Refrigerate eggs for 20 minutes until firm. Enjoy!
Storage: eggs will keep in an air tight container in the fridge for one week.