ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 medium sized sweet potatoes peeled & grated
2 free range eggs
2 tsp of vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 cup organic raw honey or maple syrup
1/2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp gluten free & aluminium free baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup organic cacao powder
2 tbsp of organic coconut flour
- Mix grated potato, eggs, vanilla extract, honey and olive oil in a mixer.
- Add baking powder and baking soda.
- Add Cocoa powder and mix and then add coconut flour.
- Add to lightly oiled baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Spread melted dark chocolate on top once the brownie has cooled.
- (Serving option- a dollop of Greek yoghurt and strawberries.)
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.