- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Cream together the coconut oil and rapadura sugar until smooth. Add the almond milk and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour, mixing until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins of your choosing.
- Roll the batter into tablespoon sized balls and place them on the tray. Flatten slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!