- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the coconut flakes and puffed rice together. Set aside.
- In a small pot over low heat, gently melt the remaining ingredients together.
- Once completely melted and thoroughly combined, gently pour over the puffed rice and coconut mix. Mix together, making sure everything is well coated.
- Distribute evenly into your muffin liners, creating a small well for your eggs to sit. Set in the freezer for at least 2 hours and enjoy!