- Preheat your oven to 150°C and line baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine spelt flour, 5 grain mixture, desiccated coconut, coconut sugar, chopped apricots and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together in a small pot over low heat.
- Combine bicarb soda and warm water to dissolve, then add this to the coconut oil and honey. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and pour the liquid over your dry mixture.
- Combine until all ingredients are evenly mixed and it forms a dough that can stick together. If it seems too dry, add a little more water or oil until it just reaches the right consistency.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of mixture and form into biscuits using your hands. Press down lightly onto your lined trays.
- Bake in the oven until nice and golden around the edges. (Between 20-30 minutes, depending how crunchy you like them!)
- Let cool for 30 minutes then enjoy!