- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Brush a baking dish with melted coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix together the muesli, cinnamon, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl, then blend in the almond milk.
- Cover the bottom of the greased baking dish with the chopped apple, then lay the muesli mixture over the top.
- Gently pour the egg/milk mixture evenly over the muesli.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden and firm.
- Sprinkle over with pepitas and serve.