ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup (130g) whole rolled oats
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ cup (40g) sultanas, currants and/or raisins (optional)
2 medium apples (300g), (2 cups when) diced
1 large (60g) organic or free range egg
1 cup low fat soy, regular or other milk
¼ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Heat oven to 170 degrees
- Lightly grease 3 soufflé bowls with a little olive or macadamia oil.
- Into a large bowl place the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, dried fruit and apple and toss to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg, then mix in the milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour egg mix into oats and mix well together.
- Spoon mixture evenly into soufflé bowls.
- Bake in oven for approx. 25 minutes or until JUST done (don't overcook or they could become dry).
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.