- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Bake the Brown Rice Puffs for 8-10 minutes, until extra crispy! (If you think yours are crispy enough already, feel free to omit this step)
- Allow them to cool slightly before mixing with the other ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix the brown rice puffs to all other ball ingredients.
- Roll into approximately 15 individual balls and place onto baking paper.
- Place in the freezer to harden and cool.
- To make the caramel, simply melt the rice malt syrup, tahini and butter together in a saucepan, on a moderate heat
- Stir continuously, for 3 – 5 minutes until they blend together and thicken.
- Pour the mixture onto baking paper and allow to cool enough to touch.
- With the back of a spoon flatten out the caramel.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and mould the caramel around them.
- The caramel with cover 9 to 15 balls depending how thick the caramel layer is.
- Return temporally back to the freezer.
- Place the chocolate in a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
- Remove your balls from the freezer and dip them into the chocolate, making sure you give them a good coating all over.
- Return back to the freezer and serve 10 minutes before eating.