- Sift the flours in with the baking powder, then add a pinch of the Himalayan salt & the sugar to the flours.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the egg yolk, milk & oil.
- Whisk well until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until a stiff peak forms, and then gently fold into the batter.
- Melt butter in a heavy pan, pour some of the batter in & cook until bubbles appear on top.
- Flip the pancake & cook until golden.
- To make the berry sauce, add the frozen berries to a saucepan and gently heat until they break down.
- Serve the pancakes with a berry sauce, ricotta or plain yoghurt, plus a generous serve of pure maple syrup!
*Makes around 10 pancakes.