- Preheat the oven to 160C (fan-forced).
- Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
- In a high speed blender or food processor combine the dates, tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk and water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond meal, buckwheat flour, coconut flour, grated carrot, chia seeds, baking soda, vanilla bean powder, ginger, cinnamon and chopped pecans).
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and place in the oven.
- Cook for 40 minutes before setting aside to cool.
- Place all icing ingredients into a high speed blender until smooth. (this may take several minutes)
- Refridgerate for 30mins - 1 hour to set.
- Spread the set icing over the cooled carrot, pecan cake loaf.