- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Core and chop apple into bite-sized chunks. Add to a large mixing bowl and toss with the other filling ingredients until all pieces are well covered.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the topping and mix well.
- Spread the apple mixture out evenly into a baking dish then top with the topping mix.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes of until the apples are tender and the topping is crunchy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.