1. Line a square slice tin with baking paper. Set aside.
Chocolate Layer (bottom and top):
2. In a food processor, blend chocolate ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour 1 half into the slice tin and freeze until set. Reserve other half for the top.
Salted Caramel Nougat Layer:
4. Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain.
5. In a food procesor, blend caramel nougat ingredients until smooth. You may need to add up to 1/3 cup water to achieve a sticky consistency.
6. Pour evenly onto the frozen chocolate layer.
Nutty Caramel Layer:
7. In a food processor, blend nutty caramel ingredients until smooth. Gently pour over caramel nougat layer.
8. Pour the rest of the chocolate mix onto the slice and freeze until set.
9. Cut into bars and enjoy!
For a nut-free version, substitute:
Nut Butter for Tahini
Cashews for Sunflower Seeds, Rolled Oats, Quinoa Flakes or a combination of these.