- Insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana half. Lay the bananas on a tray or plate lined with baking paper and freeze for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- When you are ready to assemble, prepare any of the topping you desire and have them ready for use.
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler until smooth (or in 20 second increments in the microwave). Transfer to a narrow glass or container for easy dipping.
- Dip the frozen banana into the melted chocolate and twirl to remove any excess. Immediately sprinkle on any toppings while the chocolate is still wet, then place back on baking paper.
- Retun the dipped banana to the freezer for 30minutes or until the chocolate has fully hardened. Enjoy!