- Whisk eggs in a small bowl until frothy.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla and maple to the eggs, whisking again until well combined.
- Sift coconut flour into a separate bowl. Add baking powder, cinnamon and salt, then mix to combine.
- Gently add the wet ingredients to the flour, stirring with a rubber spatula until well combined. Allow batter to sit for at least 5 minutes to naturally thicken.
- Preheat a non-stick fry pan on medium-low heat and add just enough coconut oil to grease.
- Spoon roughly ¼ of a cup of batter into the pan and spread into an even 1/2 cm thick circle.
- Cook for a few minutes, flipping once bubbles start to appear on the surface and the underside is lightly brown. Leave to cook for a further 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and a drizzle of maple syrup!