- Add the milk oats, cinnamon and vanilla into a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Stir the porridge constantly whilst bringing it to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes until the porridge has reached your desired consistency.
- Remove from the heat before stirring through the peanut butter.
- Scoop porridge into bowls and top with sliced bananas, chopped nuts and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Add the cashews to a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend on low for 10-20 minutes until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Add the coconut nectar, oil and salt, then blend again for 5 minutes or until well corporated.
- Use to drizzle over your porridge or store in the fridge to use later!