ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
½ cup organic pepitas
½ cup organic sunflower seeds
¾ cup organic desiccated coconut
1½ tbsp organic chia seeds
2½ tbsp organic sesame seeds
1 tbsp organic linseed
1 heaped tbsp organic cacao nibs
⅓ cup organic goji berries
⅓ cup organic brown rice syrup
3 tbsp organic peanut butter*
*Nut-free option: replace peanut butter with hulled tahini and add a tsp of water to the pan when heating to stop the mixture from seizing.
Cane Sugar Free
- Add all dry ingredients to your blender and pulse 3 times so that there are still some seeds intact. If you prefer less crunchiness you may continue to pulse until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Just don’t over blend the mixture as you will end up with a seed butter.
- Tip the dry mixture into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the brown rice syrup and peanut butter (or tahini + water) to a small pan. Heat on the stove over a low heat and stir until combined.
- While the wet mixture is still warm, pour it into the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- With damp (not wet) hands, shape mixture into 20 balls (approx 3cm). You may need to rinse your hands halfway.
- Store the bliss balls in the fridge. Consume within 5 days or freeze for later.
Have no questions.