- Add all dry ingredients to your blender and pulse 3 times so that there are still some seeds intact. If you prefer less crunchiness you may continue to pulse until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Just don’t over blend the mixture as you will end up with a seed butter.
- Tip the dry mixture into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the brown rice syrup and peanut butter (or tahini + water) to a small pan. Heat on the stove over a low heat and stir until combined.
- While the wet mixture is still warm, pour it into the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- With damp (not wet) hands, shape mixture into 20 balls (approx 3cm). You may need to rinse your hands halfway.
- Store the bliss balls in the fridge. Consume within 5 days or freeze for later.