- Put the dried chickpeas in a large bowl and add enough cold water to cover them completely. Let soak overnight, then drain and rinse thoroughly
- In a food processor, pulse the rinsed chickpeas, parsley, coriander, onion, cumin, garlic, chickpea flour and salt & pepper into a thick paste consistency
- Roll the paste into 8 small balls, and then roll each one through sesame seeds until lightly coated.
- Prepare a hot pan with the olive oil and cook for 5 minutes, turning the balls until golden brown all over.
- To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add the hot falafels to a pita bread and drizzle sauce over. Dress up with tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and more parsley to top. Enjoy!