- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 26 cm deep fry pan with baking paper.
- Combine the almond meal, coconut flour, desiccated coconut and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, rosewater, coconut oil, coconut milk or water and maple syrup.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, pour in the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Tip into the prepared dish and bake for
30–40 minutes, until set.
- Top the pancake with the cherries and berries and drizzle on the extra maple syrup.