- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line 12 hole muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the oil and coconut nectar. Add the eggs and beat well, then add the yogurt and vanilla.
- Gently combine the wet ingredients with the dry, mixing until just combined. Gently fold the raspberries into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle the tops with flaked almonds. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean.
- Place the muffins on wire rack to cool. Enjoy!