- In a medium bowl, prepare the salsa by simply tossing all of the ingredients together. Season to taste. Set aside.
- Drain and thoroughly rinse the jackfruit under water. If there are any large chunks break apart with a fork or cut to desired 'pulled' look – it will pull apart further in cooking process.
- In a large pan over low to medium heat, cook the onion, garlic and jalapeño. Once the onion is translucent, add the jackfruit and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Stir in the barbecue sauce and spices and cook for 5 minutes or until the jackfruit starts to crisp. Remove from heat before drizzling with fresh lime juice.
- Gently heat corn tortillas on a grill until warm. Assemble the tacos with prepared vegetables, barbecue jackruit and pineapple salsa.