- Add all ingredients except brown rice syrup to a powerful blender or food processor.
- Blend until almost smooth.
- Add rice malt syrup and blend until combined. (The mixture at this stage should come together as a ball, if too sticky add a little more desiccated coconut or coconut flour.)
- Roll mixture into approximately 30 balls, place on a lined tray, then refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Place coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Melt down the coconut oil, whisking frequently to combine with the syrup.
- Sift cacao powder over the mixture and stir until all ingredients are well combined. Remove from heat.
- Dip the chilled balls into the chocolate mixture using a toothpick and refrigerate until set.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or stored for longer in the freezer.