- Mix the flour and salt together then place into a food processor.
- With the motor running, add the olive oil and slowly pour enough water to bring it together into a ball.
- Between two sheets of baking paper, roll out the pastry a few centimetres wider than the base of your tart/pie tin (to cover the sides as well). It should be only 2-3mm thick.
- Carefully press and mould the base into the bottom of the tin. Fill with rice, dried beans or metal/ceramic baking weights and blind bake at 200ºC for 15 minutes.
- Remove the base from the oven and turn down the oven heat to 180ºC.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry saucepan and set aside.
- Sauté the onion in olive oil until soft. Add the garlic and kale and cook for a couple of minutes over low heat. Put on the lid to help it steam and wilt. Set aside once done.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta, feta, egg, parsley, lemon zest, nutmeg, toasted pine nuts and pepper. Add the wilted kale mix and combine.
- Remove the weights and baking paper from the baked crust and pour in the filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cooked and golden.