- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs using an electric mixer on high for several minutes. Add the lemonade juice and continue mixing, you should notice the egg-juice mixture will become very fluffy and start to stiffen slightly. Throw in the butter, vanilla extract and then turn off the mixer and fold through the dry ingredients.
- Line a 20cm round baking pan and bake in the oven for 40 mins.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool and dust with some coconut flour to serve. Delicious with some vanilla ice cream or fresh passionfruit drizzled on to