- In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, mixed herbs, pepper, salt, nutmeg and turmeric. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut milk and pumpkin and combine well. (If mixture is too wet, allow to stand for several minutes).
- Gently shape tablespoon portions of the mixture with your hands into 6 small patties.
- Cook in a heated and oiled frying pan for approx. 2 minutes each side or until lightly golden on both sides.
- To make avocado cream, mash avocado with coconut yoghurt and lemon juice until creamy.
- Serve avocado cream on top of pancakes.
- *Steam pumpkin until soft, drain well and mash.
- Adding black pepper and healthy fats with turmeric help to increase the body's absorption of curcumin.
- Simply double the recipe to create more delicious servings!
This recipe was designed by nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons of Live Love Nourish. You can also follow her recipes on Instagram @livelovenourishaus or Facebook @livelovenourish