- Cookie Crust:
- Line a 20cm square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Whisk cookie crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter together until combined.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom of the dish and refrigerate for approx. 40 minutes. Filling:
- While cookie crust chills, add cream cheese, sugar, strawberries and vanilla to a high-speed blender.
- In a separate bowl, whisk coconut cream with icing sugar and vanilla extract until soft and firm.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Remove the baking dish with crust from the refrigerator and pour the filling into it and smooth it with a spatula.
- Freeze cheesecake for at least 4 hours then use a hot knife to cut it into bars. Keep frozen and put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!