ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups organic brown koshihikari rice
3 cups water
2 tbsp organic raw apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp organic tamari sauce
1/2 cup organic sesame seeds
Fillings of your choice
- Place brown koshihikari rice in a large bowl and cover with water, add 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, stir and then cover.
- Leave over night to soak and ferment.
- In the morning rinse rice thoroughly and cook rice as directed on the back of packet.
- Once rice is cooked, strain and then place into a large bowl.
- While the rice is still warm mix through 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 2 Tbsp tamari sauce and the sesame seeds. Then leave to cool.
- Once rice mixture is cool, lay nori sheet out, cover 1/2 the sheet with a thin layer of the yummy rice mixture.
- Layer on your favourite fillings (I used tuna and avocado).
- Roll the sheets very tightly with a sushi mat or without, what ever is easier for you.
- Keep rolling rolls until you have as many as you desire. This mixture makes lots.
- Use a very sharp wet knife to slice sushi and ENJOY!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.
- Amazing sushi Review by India
Quality Price Value