- So simple to make..... Add the quinoa flakes to rapidly boiling water (can use milk or apple juice instead).
- Add a pinch of salt (if desired) reduce heat and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Towards the end add sultanas, apple and cinnamon.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and a little milk prior to serving and enjoy!
- Some things to try... Add some raw nuts or slivered almonds.
- Try organic dried diced apple instead of fresh apples.
- Sweeten with rapadura sugar or honey. Try other fresh fruit like berries or a banana.
- Add Be Good Organic Trail Mix for a bit of added goodness!