ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
250g organic butter softened
1/2 cup organic castor sugar
2 cups organic unbleached white plain flour
1/4 cup organic rice flour
1/3 cup organic pistachio kernels chopped
1/3 cup organic dried cranberries chopped
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Sift both flours and add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in cranberries and pistachios.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface then knead gently to form a soft ball.
- Cut in half and roll each ball into a smooth log.
- Wrap in waxed lunch wrap or glad wrap & refrigerate for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Using a sharp knife cut logs into 1cm thick rounds & place on an oven tray.
- Bake for 20 mins or until cooked.
- Cool on tray for 5 mins before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Notes: Rapadura sugar may be used instead of castor sugar. If you have a food processor you may like to grind it into finer particles before you start. You will need to cream the butter and rapadura for about twice as long.
Have no questions.