- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake buckwheat puffs, coconut, nuts and seeds on a lined baking tray for about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the honey, coconut oil, cacao butter, vanilla and salt to a saucepan and combine, stirring constantly over low heat. Once combined, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the cacao nibs to the baked dry ingredients. Then combine the wet mix with the dry mix and stir well.
- Press the mixture firmly into a lined baking tin with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours before cutting into bars
Optional: Drizzle melted chocolate over top for an extra yummy slice!