- Blitz all ingredients in a food processor until crumbly.
- Press evenly into a lined 8 inch spring-form cake tin and chill in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients in a food processor or high-power blender until nice and smooth. Scrape the sides as you go to make sure it is evenly blended.
- Pour into the prepared base and use a spatula to even the surface on top.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until set.
- Move the cake to the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, decorate with organic goji berries or your desired toppings! (Toasted coconut flakes would be great!)