FOR THE CRUST
- Pit the dates and blitz all ingredients together in a food processor until dough-like consistency forms.
- Press crust mixture evenly into coconut oil-greased and cling film covered square cake tin (8x8).
- Place in freezer for at least half an hour to set.
FOR THE FILLING
- Blitz all ingredients together in a food processor and blend until extremely smooth.
- Spread chocolate mousse topping over the crust using a spatula and return to freezer for half an hour or fridge for 2 hours before eating.
- Add thinly sliced strawberries, blueberries or anything you fancy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.