1. Place hazelnuts, cashews, cacao powder and salt into a high powered blender and pulse until roughly chopped.
2. Add the dates and brown rice syrup and blend until the mixture becomes a sticky crumb.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop some of the mixture into your hand and begin to create a ball-like shape.
4. Once roughly rolled, poke a hazelnut into the middle of the ball and continue to shape.
5. Place balls into the refrigerator to set and voila!
*Keep balls refrigerated or to extend their shelf-life place them in the freezer in an airtight container.