- Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Soak dates and prunes in hot water for 5 mins then drain.
- In a food processor blend quinoa flakes and shredded coconut until fine. Add in remaining base ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Press mixture into the lined tin, making sure it is evenly spread. Freeze while you make the topping.
- In a saucepan, melt coconut oil and mix in brown rice syrup, ginger powder and vanilla powder until well combined.
- Drain the soaked cashews and add to a food processor, followed by the coconut oil mixture. Blend until it reaches a nice, smooth consistency.
- Add dates and bare ginger and continue blending until deliciously smooth and creamy.
- Pour your ginger filling on top of the base and spread evenly. Add sprinkle with extra coconut and bare ginger before placing the tray in the freezer. Freeze for at least 1-2 hours, or until set.
- Remove from freezer then slice into portions and enjoy!
- Store the ginger slice pieces in an air tight container in the freezer.