- Preheat oven to 180°. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes then arrange on the tray into a single layer. Drizzle over olive oil and salt, then toss until coated.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 mins, or until tender.
- While pumpkin is roasting, place the kale into a blender and pulse on medium speed for 10-15 secs (this helps to massage the kale and also cuts it). Transfer to a bowl.
- Coat the chicken with curry powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook in a frying pan over a low to medium heat for 5-10mins or until cooked through.
- Add the cooked chicken and pumpkin to the kale, along with the cherry tomatoes and sunflower seeds. Toss to combine.
- To make the dressing, whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and even.
- Drizzle the tahini and lemon dressing over the salad and enjoy!