- In a large pan on medium heat, saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add chopped carrot, sweet potato and red peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in spices and stir through.
- Gently pour in the tinned beans and tomatoes, and cook until it starts to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat and create some pockets for the eggs.
- Crack the eggs into the pockets, cover the saucepan with a lid and heat until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve with crumbled feta, a leafy salad and fresh bread. Enjoy!