ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
16 button mushrooms or 8 large Swiss browns, washed and stems removed
2 tbsp organic tamari
2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
2/3 cup chopped flat-leaf (Italian) parsley
3/4 cup organic pistachios, finely chopped
freshly ground organic black pepper
1 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- Place the mushrooms in a large bowl and steep them in hot water briefly. Pat dry with a paper towel. (This step will help the mushrooms soak up the marinade.)
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the mushrooms to the marinade mix, ensuring each mushroom is well coated, and leave them to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Meanwhile, mix the stuffing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Remove the mushrooms from the fridge and transfer to a baking tray, cap side up. Divide the stuffing mixture among the mushroom caps.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.