- Place the mushrooms in a large bowl and steep them in hot water briefly. Pat dry with a paper towel. (This step will help the mushrooms soak up the marinade.)
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the mushrooms to the marinade mix, ensuring each mushroom is well coated, and leave them to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Meanwhile, mix the stuffing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Remove the mushrooms from the fridge and transfer to a baking tray, cap side up. Divide the stuffing mixture among the mushroom caps.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.