ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 red cabbage
1/2 small sweet potato
1 handful fresh coriander leaves
2 fresh red bullet chillis
2 tbsp organic pepitas
Sprinkle of organic black sesame seeds
Sprinkle of organic white hulled sesame seeds
Sweet & Spicy Dressing
2 tbsp organic tamari
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar OR organic apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp organic raw honey
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp organic extra virgin olive oil (chilli infused if possible)
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Lightly toast the pepitas in a pan over the stove then let cool.
- Shred the red cabbage and place into a medium bowl with the coriander leaves.
- Peel the sweet potato, then julienne or shred into fine strips and add to the slaw.
- Finely slice the red chillies* and add.
*If you wish to reduce the spiciness, you may choose to remove the seeds of the chilli before adding
- Toss the slaw mix until well combined, then drizzle in the Sweet & Spicy Dressing.
- Sprinkle the slaw with the toasted pepitas, hulled white and black sesames.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.