- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Lightly toast the pepitas in a pan over the stove then let cool.
- Shred the red cabbage and place into a medium bowl with the coriander leaves.
- Peel the sweet potato, then julienne or shred into fine strips and add to the slaw.
- Finely slice the red chillies* and add.
*If you wish to reduce the spiciness, you may choose to remove the seeds of the chilli before adding
- Toss the slaw mix until well combined, then drizzle in the Sweet & Spicy Dressing.
- Sprinkle the slaw with the toasted pepitas, hulled white and black sesames.