- Gently meltdown cacao butter over the stove. Stir in syrup and combine with a whisk.
- Let cool for 15 min until warm to touch before adding melted coconut butter, matcha, mesquite, vanilla and pinch of salt.
- Stir well with a whisk until smooth, creamy and combined.
- Pour into a lined tin, reserving a small portion of matcha chocolate mixture aside.
- Add cacao powder to the reserve and combine. Drop/pour the cacao mixture into random sections of the tin before marbling with a knife.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and cacao nibs and place in freezer until completely set.
- Remove from tin and chop into shards/pieces using a large sharp knife.