- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, coconut flour, shredded coconut, macadamia nuts, Ground Wattleseed and bicarbonate soda. Mix well.
- In a small pot, over a low flame, combine the water, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and sea salt. Stir to combine and heat for one minute. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients from the pot and the eggs to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form small balls with the ANZAC mixture and press firmly between your palms to form a flat cookie shape. Spread out evenly on baking sheets.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.