- In a small serving bowl, combine cucumber, rice wine vinegar, 1 tsp coconut sugar, sea salt and 2 tbs shallots, set aside.
- Combine sweet sesame and soy dipping sauce ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Divide the bok choy between two serving bowls, top each bowl with a portion of the cucumber mixture, 2 tbs crispy shallots, ¼ cup pickled ginger, spring onions, basil leaves and a splash of the sauce.
- Spread the Freeze Dried Finger Lime onto a plate and press the tuna into the powder, coating evenly on either side. Repeat with the sesame seeds. Slice tuna carefully into bite-sized pieces.
- To serve, layer nori sheet, tuna and ¼ cup pickled ginger. Serve alongside sweet sesame sauce and bok choy salad.