Honest to Goodness Hulled Hemp Seeds are 100% Australia grown! They are a high quality source of plant protein (35%) and contain a complete amino acid profile. Hemp seeds are also packed with essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega-3 and omega-6, and rich in fibre.
There are so many scrumptious ways to use your hemp seeds, including smoothie and salad toppers, for making hemp milk, bliss balls, seed spreads and more.
Store hemp seeds in a cool, dry, dark place. Avoid heat, sunlight, water and humidity. It is best to refrigerate after opening to maintain freshness.
- Add to cereal, muesli or porridge - try out our recipe for Coconut & Almond Hemp Granola!
- Blend into smoothies or sprinkle on top of smoothie bowls
- Make fresh hemp milk using our Nut Milk Bag
- Add to salads, soups and stews
- Blend to make a nutritious hemp seed spread
- Add to homemade bliss balls, protein bars or muesli bars
Storage: Hemp seeds are light sensitive. Store in a dark, cool dry place or refrigerate to maintain freshness.
The hemp seeds have been hulled, meaning that they have had their outer husk removed. This is done without heat, using a mechanical ‘de-hulling’ process that crushes and removes the outer shell from the soft, chewy centre.
Find out more about hemp seeds and how they are grown on our blog.