- Pre-heat oven to 165ºC. Line a 8 x 10 slice tin (or pan or your choice) with parchment and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the almond butter, coconut oil and brown rice syrup together in a small pot, stirring to well combine. Remove from heat.
- Pour the wet mixture over your dry mix and
- Spread mixture into tin, press firmly and evenly.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until slightly puffy and golden then remove from the oven.
- Let cool completely before slicing into 10 large or 15 small bars.