- Preheat fan-forced oven to 160˚C.
- In a large bowl, combine the sifted almond meal, coconut ﬂour, baking powder, yeast ﬂakes, paprika, salt, cracked pepper and pecans.
- In another bowl, add the beaten eggs, pumpkin puree, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar. Mix well then stir the olives through.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon to combine thoroughly.
- Scoop the batter into a well-oiled tin and sprinkle with sesame seeds, pepitas, sunﬂower seeds any other preferred seeds.
- Bake for 60 – 75 minutes. Your loaf is ready when an inserted skewer comes out clean. If the top of your loaf is browning too quickly, cover it with baking paper.
- Let cool completely before cutting into slices. I like to leave mine overnight and cut it in the morning. Store in the fridge for a few days, or freeze immediately.
- Eat with all of your favourite toppings. My go-to combo at the moment is avocado, goats feta, basil and black sesame seeds!