- Put all the dressing ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Dry fry the peanuts and coconut flakes and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped pineapple, coriander and the juice of half a lime. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Add the chopped prawns and cook for two to three minutes until they start to change colour and are cooked all the way through.
- Pile all the different ingredients into a gem lettuce cup and add a small amount of dressing on top.