- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a square brownie tin (8x8 inch).
- Warm the plant-based milk in a bowl until hot. Add the remainder of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry mix to your wet mix and stir. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spread the mix using oiled hands or a spatula. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chunks on top if you wish.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. (or until a toothpick an inch from the edges comes out almost clean).
- Cool for 15 minutes and then remove from the pan. Cool for another few minutes before slicing into squares.
- Sprinkle with extra sea salt and enjoy!
Store away in an airtight container (if they last long enough!).