- Preheat oven to 160˚C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Cut eggplant into ½ cm discs then sprinkle with sea salt. Leave for 5-10 minutes to tenderise and sweat the eggplant. Once the eggplant has released its liquid, pat dry with a paper towel and place on the tray.
- Arrange the rest of the prepared vegetables on the tray in a single layer.
- Dice the ginger and garlic finely, then add to a small bowl along with the miso, sesame oil, tamari and chilli flakes. Mix until well combined. If the paste is too thick, add a small amount of sesame oil until a spreadable consistency is formed.
- Spread the paste over the vegetables, then sprinkle over sesame seeds and onions.
- Place vegetables in the oven and roast for 30 minutes or until cooked. Serve and enjoy!