- Cook soba noodle according to package instructions then place in cold water. Drain well once cooled.
- To make the dressing, add miso, tahini and agave to a small bowl. Gently add brown rice vinegar then whisk until well combined.
- Add white dashi and water and stir to combine.
- Place cooked & drained soba noodles, vegetables and drained tuna on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put the dressing into a small serving bowl or pour the dressing over the noodle salad. Enjoy!
*If you don't use canned tuna and use only 1 teaspoon of Brown Rice Vinegar.